What is your instagram?
@anon haha i dont know how long this question has been sitting on my inbox. But yeah youre welcome to follow my instagram. Although it was much more fun in the summer while i was visiting all these beautiful places…
WHY I CAN’T STAND JENNIFER LAWRENCE:
- Thinks that OCD is “cool” and “quirky” (Meanwhile, she is being proclaimed some sort of hero of mental health for her work in Silver Linings Playbook. She is not my hero)
- Talks about how her female cat has such a masculine energy that she decided to rename it Chaz Bono: “I’ve never met a cat where you assume first that it’s a boy. Because normally dogs are boys and cats are girls. But she has such a masculine energy that everybody always says ‘he’ and for the first week I thought it was a boy. I named her Oliver, she had a collar with Oliver. And like “boy, boy, boy.” And everyone’s like, “what’s his name?” And that’s just weird for a cat. So we call her Chaz Bono.”
- Describes her character Katniss Everdeen as “strong, like a male hero with a vagina” (because she thinks female heros can’t be strong, or that men can’t have vaginas)
- "In Hollywood, I’m obese. I’m considered a fat actress. I eat like a caveman. I’ll be the only actress who doesn’t have anorexia rumors”
- This isn’t strictly her fault, but remember when she give a photographer the finger at the Oscars, andeveryone thought it was cute and edgy and quirky and hilarious? But when MIA did it at the Super Bowl, people said it was "obscene", "completely inappropriate and "very disappointing". It’s no coincidence that people thought it was cute when a white woman did it, but disgusting when a WOC did it. It’s just racism.
- On being a tomboy as a kid: "I was so d**e-y."
- That time she rubbed her butt all over a sacred rock formation in Hawaii because who cares about respecting Native cultures when you have an itch?
- When told that her X-Men character Mystique was originally written as bisexual “No! That’s the first time I’ve heard that. She has kids, she has night crawlers, and she sleeps with Magneto! Unless I’m completely wrong, I mean, she is 100 years old, she definitely had time for a lesbian phase.” You know, because bisexual women don’t ever sleep with men or have children. Also, bisexuality is not a ‘lesbian phase’. It’s a legitimate sexuality.
- "I’m excited to be seen as sexy - but not slutty."
- Quote from her SNL episode “I might dump my boyfriend because I’m thinking about being bi. Everyone in New York is bi because they’re in such a rush. They’re like ‘I’m a hurry, let’s do this. Whatever. I actually heard someone say that in New York once. I’ve been there two or three times”
- “I just wrote an e-mail to my managers that said ‘no more white trash with too much responsibility’ roles for awhile”
- “Oh, I can’t stand shy people. Like, make it up already. Ask about the weather, don’t stare at your plate and make me feel like I’m making you uncomfortable!”
- “I’d rather look chubby on screen and like a person in real life.”
well, I guess it’s back to real life now
Book tip: pages for you, Sylvia Brownrigg
1/237 older »
So i fell in love